🌍 ACP Course Curriculum 2020
February 13-14, 2020: Al-Qassimi Ophthalmology Congress, Dubai, UAE
ACP in collaboration with Prof. Mazen Sinjab and Prof. Mohammed Al Ahmri https://www.facebook.com/qoic.ae/
December – May 2020: King Khalid Eye Speciality Hospital (KKESH), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Video Conference)
ACP in collaboration with Prof. José Manuel Vargas
March 14, 2020: CXL Wet Lab at Saudi Ophthalmological Society Meeting, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia https://www.saudi-ophthalmology.com/symposium-program/
April 11, 2020: RIO, Cairo, Egpyt
ACP conducted in collaboration with Prof. Mostafa Salah, Prof. Sherif Karawya and Prof. Farhad Hafezi CXL; wet lab to follow.
May 29, 2020: University of Casablanca, Morocco
ACP conducted by Prof. Farhad Hafezi with support from Prof. El El Behlhadji & Dr, Chahbi.
May 30, 2020: Clinique de la Vision de Rabat, Morocco ACP conducted in collaboration with Prof. Mouhcine El Bakkali and Prof. Farhad Hafezi
June 5, 2020: East West 2020 Ufa Eye Research Institute ACP conducted in collaboration with Prof. Mukharram Bikbov and Prof. Farhad Hafezi http://2020.eastwestufa.ru/en/
July 18, 2020: Jordan Ophthalmological Society, Amman
There are six requirements for participation:
– You are a trained and certified vision health professional
– You have completed an ACP program and can supply the certificate
– You have access to a Placido-based topographer (e.g. Oculus Keratograph)
– You have a clinical network who can accept your patient referrals
– You are willing to screen at-risk populations on a local/national level
– You are able to collect clinical data in a structured manner for research purposes.
If you are interested in applying for the ACP, please send an email along with your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 31, 2020.